make you feel my love adele lyrics IT Front Office Supporter
ektopisk atrial takykardi Would you like to take up an important IT support role in a large, international company? And do you want to be the first point of contact, supporting both office workers and top management across Scandinavia on a great variety of IT-related issues?
Then this is your chance to join an ambitious IT support team in our IT Cluster Scandinavia and start your career within the VELUX Group.
egenkapital på engelsk As our front office IT supporter, you will represent VELUX IT as the first point of contact on IT-related issues throughout our units in Denmark, Oslo and Helsingborg. Your primary responsibility will be to provide daily IT support to your colleagues by phone, e-mail, via remote screen takeover or by direct contact. You work hands-on with IT inquiries, and you follow up on our external partners and provide feedback to users.More specifically, you will:
- Provide excellent first and second line support on e.g. Office 365, Lync/Skype Professional, Outlook, SharePoint, OneNote and mobile devices
- Take full responsibility for your tasks, including prioritising the most urgent support inquiries, following up on and registering completed tasks in our system and ensuring that the user is happy
- Document IT support policies and business procedures across VELUX IT Clusters
- Share knowledge within your team and across VELUX IT
bakken åbner 2017 You will get a thorough introduction to the job and the IT we work with.
lægerne moldrup og toftdahl As a person, you have a natural talent for service, and you know the importance of delivering timely and high-quality IT support in an international company. It is important that you are good at communicating with people at all levels of an organisation, and you have what it takes to be an excellent IT ambassador and an appreciated colleague in our IT frontline. Moreover:
- You have 1-3 years of experience with similar tasks, and it is a plus if you have an IT supporter degree or similar
- You have an interest in modern technology and know your way around basic IT, e.g. the MS Office suite - we will teach you the rest
- You communicate effortlessly in both English and Danish as you provide support in both languages to international colleagues
bland selv slik svampe You will join a close-knit team consisting of eight dedicated IT support colleagues in an open office environment where we work closely together to share knowledge and insights - as well as laughs. We believe in empowering people, and we support this through delegating responsibility and through continuous employee development.
Application and contact
paris shower stand If you have any questions about the position or the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact IT Manager Elisabeth Iwersen at +45 22 52 53 67.
The applications will be reviewed continuously, so please apply as soon as possible and no later than June 10, 2018.
udbrændt børnehave værk ringkøbing skole intra Application deadline: 10-06-2018
maserati ghibli novitec must have ps4 games Work place: Hørsholm
adidas ronaldo eget tryk den japanske have lisbjerg For more information: Elisabeth Iwersen, phone +45 22 52 53 67
verdens største dyr i havet Our company
prævention uden hormoner For 75 years, the VELUX Group has created better living environments for people around the world; making the most of daylight and fresh air through the roof. Our product programme includes roof windows and modular skylights as well as a range of decoration and sun screenings, roller shutters, installation solutions and intelligent home controls. These products help to ensure a healthy and sustainable indoor climate, for work and learning, for play and pleasure. We work globally – with sales and manufacturing operations in more than 40 countries and around 9,500 employees worldwide. The VELUX Group is owned by VKR Holding A/S, a limited company wholly owned by foundations and family.
For more information, visit ømme brystvorter ikke gravid www.velux.com