lg mobile phones Solution Architect to Customer Delivery Teams
Are you passionate about working as a Solution Architect and looking for the opportunity to join Denmark´s largest playing field for IT talents?
odden århus afgange We are looking for a talented and skilled Solution Architect to help us further grow our business within the private and local government domains. You will be responsible for identifying, understanding and transform customer requirements into solutions together with your colleagues in the Customer Delivery Teams and Account Teams.
gta 5 infernus The Customer Delivery Team is an agile and dynamic team that is part of the Operations Division in KMD. We are involved in all phases of the operating life cycle of Operations, and thus have a major impact on customer perception of KMD as a competent and effective provider and partner of outsourcing services. You will have interactions within the customers organisation, within KMD where you play a key role in the account team and with our partners, to ensure that all operation deliverables meet contractual obligations as agreed with our customers as well as the continued development of our engagement with our customers.
About the job
krop kost og kondi af peter bering gyldendal As Solution Architect with KMD you:
- Act as the lead end-to-end Customer Solution Architect on small, medium and complex projects/customers
- Lead the development of the architectural directions and strategy on our customers
- Drive the design and implementation of customer, ensuring effective implementations and migrations of solution components
- Ensure all required architectural decisions are made, documented and implemented in a timely manner
- Can think and work with end-to-end solution architecture, applying all necessary solution components using a sound and methodical approach when developing architectures for customers
- Can identify the integrity and all risks inherent in solutions against the underlying business requirements, so that the recommendations and findings are appropriate, acceptable and achievable to the customer
- Wil work with and support the delivery teams with complex problem solving for the customers.
optag din skærm gratis Our preferred candidate has the following personal and professional qualifications:
- Bachelor or M.Sc. in Computer Science, M.Sc. in Civil Engineering, comparable degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of architecture and/or consultancy
- Good knowledge and understanding of working with clients at a major IT Service Provider in a role as either Solution Architect, Infrastructure Architect, Technical Architect, IT Architect or Consultant
- Experience in the role of Technical Project Manager
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to solve technical challenges an able to create architectures for complex solutions/environments within the private and local government domains
- As Solution Architect, you can handle the customer contact and interaction in a professional manner with high level of respect for the customer requirements and needs
- Ability to support and drive solution selling coupled with your drive for results
- You have worked with ITIL and processes and TOGAF frameworks
- Experience with multiple software products and are comfortable with complex heterogeneous systems
- Strong team worker that drives performance and commitment through strong communication and a collaborative mind-set
- Fluent in English (oral and in writing).
spinat pandekager med fyld If you would like to know more about the position please contact Thomas Møller Knudsen by phone on +45 419 30 216.